Over the years, we have seen a rapid hike in the fees charged by educational institutions. Most of it has been driven by unnecessary expenditure, inefficient management and in some cases by greed.
At Vanguard we firmly believe that world class education can and should be offered at a reasonable fee. Our aim is to make quality management education affordable and accessible to all students. An affordable fee also enables easier approval for Education Loans without collateral. Again a lower EMI makes it much easier for a student to repay the loan from his/her salary.
At Vanguard, by focussing on the quality of education and ignoring other unnecessary expenses, we have designed a program that will deliver management education at a very low fee.
PGPM + MBA
PGPM Tuition Fee
Internet, Net book & Software
Total fee payable
1. This fee does not include the cost of hostel & food and the student will need to pay separately for the same, based on actuals.
2. *PTU fees have been revised to Rs.44,800/- Any further changes by PTU will be duly informed.
The fees are to be paid in Installments.
As per admission Cycle
10th June 2013
1st October 2013
1st January 2014
1st June 2014
1st September 2014
1st December 2014
1. The fee structure includes Examination Fees and Tuition Material for the PGPM Course.
2. The course fee is also inclusive of Rs. 10,000/- towards net books.
3. Due dates do not apply for PTU fees.
4. PTU fees are to be paid directly to PTU, Jalandhar. Details and exact dates of payment of PTU fees will be intimated on joining.
5. Late payment of fees beyond the given due dates will attract a daily penalty of Rs.100/-